User (“User“) of Omnyway Products and Services agrees to this acceptable use policy (“policy“, “AUP”) as a condition of using Omnyway Products and Services operated by Omnyway, Inc. (“Omnyway“).
Services provided by Omnyway may only be used for lawful purposes. User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with User’s use of the Omnyway Products and Services. Any material or conduct that in Omnyway’s judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the User’s account with or without notice.
User is independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of User’s actions related to User’s use of Omnyway Products and Services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, User must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
User may not use the Omnyway Products and Services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject Omnyway to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP
- Any business that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or collects personal information from children under 13 years of age
- Any good or service that violates local, state, or federal laws or regulations or that would be generally offensive to others including items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity
- Items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
- Any business that promotes hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime
- Relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (e) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (j) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
Activities Requiring Approval
Omnyway requires pre-approval to allow acceptance of payments for certain services as detailed in the chart below:
- Airlines and scheduled or non-scheduled charters/jets/air taxi operators
- Collecting donations as a charity or non-profit organization
- Dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones; acting as a money transmitter or selling stored value cards
- Selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment interest in any entity or property
- Providing escrow services
- Providing file sharing services or access to newsgroups
- Selling alcoholic beverages, non-cigarette tobacco products, e-cigarettes or prescription drugs/devices Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law
Please send contact information, business website URL and a brief business summary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
User use of Omnyway Products and Services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of the User account.
Omnyway encourages User to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to Omnyway immediately. If User has a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, or wish to file a report, User can do so by contacting Omnyway at email@example.com.
Omnyway reserves the right to change this policy at any given time, of which User will be promptly updated. If User wants to make sure that User is up to date with the latest changes, Omnyway advises User to frequently visit this page on the Omnyway website.